Join Our Team
Psychological Associates is looking for a St. Louis-based Sales Representative with a primary focus on growing new business. While the role is located in St. Louis, prospects and clients may be located anywhere in the U.S.; therefore, some travel is required. The person who fills the role will be expected to prospect for new business via phone, e-mail, and face-to-face presentations. There will also be an opportunity to work with existing clients, managing the relationship and growing the business. Products and services sold will include assessments, surveys, executive coaching, leadership development, and sales training.
The Sales Rep should be able to position and sell these services as solutions that solve one or more business needs.
Education & Experience
- Candidate should have a minimum of five years experience selling an intangible business service.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
The Sales Representative will:
- Partner and manage relationships with clients while serving as the business expert
- Understand short- and long-term business objectives of the accounts
- Have experience developing relationships with prospects over the course of a long selling cycle
- Be able to demonstrate success both prospecting for new business, as well as cross-selling into existing accounts
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills working with people outside and within the organization
- Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written.